We are a Creative District:
A designated area (our town) that supports and encourages the creative economy. Identified and marketed by the State of Colorado
Heart and Soul: A community driven program that identifies the values and needs of our community.
Space to Create: Brings professional resources and partnerships that will insure affordable live/work space for the creative workforce.
1. Provide rentable housing with workspace to encourage creative individuals to live/create/work in Grand Lake.
2. Use creative products/services to encourage year around economy.
3. Receive additional funding that will provide resources and personnel to coordinate and support the program.
4. Having a place to market creative projects
5. Preserve the culture, historical richness and creative respect of the community.